⛵If you could make people taste memories, you should.❤
Motto of @paperboatdrinks is quite meaningful and deep!☄⠀
THE PAPERBOAT STORY:
A journey of going back in time and bringing to fore liquid traditions. Drinks that the many civilizations of this subcontinent inspired. Drinks, that are practical and delicious. ⠀
And hey! No matter who you are, where you lived or what you’ve done in your life, you remember how to make a paper boat right?
Your first craft lesson. Your first rain when you were allowed to go out. Your first sense of accomplishment. ⠀
Your first sense of loss as it drowned. Your first life lesson about staying afloat in harsh circumstances. Your first science lesson about buoyancy.⠀
A paper boat implies a lot of “firsts”.
Relish your day with friends and family, relive your old memories.❤
Get on to the memory island and relax?⠀
Any drink can be made to taste good. Or feel nutritious. But how many drinks tell a story? Because when companies get together and dole out a drink to the parched populace, it’s practicality. But when history and geography conspire to make a drink favoured through the ages, that’s destiny. – That’s what PAPER BOAT believe.
PAPERBOAT brings out a variety of drinks, 3 our favourites are –
- Thandai – Jai without Veeru, Popoye without Olive, and Holi without Thandai? Unthinkable huh?? Paperboat’s thandai is not just an energy booster, it is filled with melon seeds, almond, iron, vitamins and proteins. The upgraded version of thandai we could say.
- Serbat-e-Khaas – World’s oldest drink, serbat has always been a number one achiever. Beat the heat with serbat-e-khaas.
- Chilli Guava – This has the tingling feeling of sweet and sour. It instantly gives an adrenaline rush with the first sip. Go and relive your school memory when you used to hang out with friends, play cricket and have that “Barf ka Gola” with these kind of flavours.
Other Drinks include –
- Rose Tamarind – Sweet rose fragrance and tangy tamarind, a unique combination.
- Neer More – A tamilian name, also called as sambaram which means chaas.
- Anar – The quirky pomegranate.
- Aamras – Sweet delicious AAM, the perfect summer delight.
- Jaljeera – The desi drink
- Kokum – A berry belonging to mangosteen family, and a very maharashtrian drink
- Jamun – Khatta jaamun, kaala jamun wouldn’t taste any better.
- Aam Panna – A tangy mango drink.
- Ginger Lemon Tea – Ginger and lemon, just look at the health benefits of this drink.
- Panakam – A south Indian delight, it is typically an offering to god. No wonder this tastes so unique. Panakam is a mixture of jaggery, water, drops of lemon, a tang of ginger and pepper. Tastes so yumm..!!
(Filmy. Foodie. Action Lover.)